|Number of Volumes||24|
|Number of Issues||48|
|Number of Articles||227|
|Number of Contributors||289|
|View Per Article||1387.8|
|PDF Download Per Article||660.64|
|Number of Submissions||471|
Journal of “University Textbooks Research and Writing” is being published by the Institute for Research and Development in the Humanities, SAMT.
In line with the main objectives of SAMT organization and in order to represent the science production process, this journal has been published since 1996 under the title of “Sokhan-e- SAMT”, and then in 2009 it has been changed into quarterly journal under the title of “Ayyar”.
By achieving scientific-research credential from Scientific Journals Commission of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology on 10/01/2012, its title has been changed into “ University Textbooks Research and Writing”. Since 2015 it is being published as Biannual Journal.
"University Textbooks Research and Writing” is an academic journal being published to introduce the latest findings of researchers. Its articles are the results of research projects, dissertations and scientific review in the field of University Textbooks.
1. The Status of University Textbooks in the Educational System
2. Comparative Study of University Textbooks in Different Countries
3. The Criteria and Requirements of the University Textbooks
4. Fundamentals of Composing University Textbooks
5. Application of Educational Theories in University Textbooks
6. Review of University Textbooks
7. Linguistic Studies of University Textbooks
8. Psychological Studies of University Textbooks
9. Cultural and Social Components and Fundamentals of University Textbooks
10. Artistic and Aesthetic Aspects of University Textbooks
11. Copy Rights and Regulations of University Textbooks
12. New Technologies in Composing University Textbooks
13. Technical Issues in Publication of University Textbooks
14. University Textbooks Evaluation Patterns
15. Strategies for Increasing the Quality of Academic Educational Resources in the Humanities
16. Study of the Evolution of Scientific Paradigms, Flows and Theories in Compiling University Textbooks
17. Translation and Application of Methods in Compiling University Textbooks